Your Mortgage Question Checklist
Have you ever gone to the doctor with a list full of questions in your head, only to draw a blank when you finally sit down with the doctor? It's sometimes the same with your mortgage broker, so to make it easier to remember all your questions, tick off the applicable topics on the list below and have it handy!
- How much can I afford to pay for my new home?
- How much do I need for a down payment?
- What other costs should I budget for?
- What are the different types of mortgages, and different types of interest rates?
- What are my payment options, and can changing my payment frequency make a difference to my mortgage balance and term?
- What's the difference between mortgage prequalification and mortgage pre-approval?
- How can I check my credit rating? How does it affect my mortgage rate?
- Does it make sense for me to refinance at this time?
- Am I able to renew my mortgage early?
- How can I pay off my mortgage sooner?
- How can a mortgage broker help me find the right financing?
- How long does the mortgage processing or transaction take?
- Can I get a mortgage to renovate my property, or to pay off other debts?
- I'm self-employed – how will this affect my mortgage application?
Questions? Call Thomas Parrish 604-512-8526 or Wanda Holmes 604-512-8527 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call today with all your questions!